This is a perfect drink to all the vodka and coffee lovers, a delicious combination of liquor and coffee is an ultimate drink for the Christmas parties this season. Cinnamon White Russian is a quintessential drink best share with friends for cocktail parties this Holiday.
Cinnamon White Russian coffee cocktail is like a good party going fancy kind of drink. So, before I share with you the ingredients here’s the reason why I loved this drink.
1. It’s basically a dessert because it tastes, so good, it’s sweet and delicious and drinkable but be careful because this is a dangerous coffee drink.
2. What’s great about this drink is that you can add whatever seasonings you want. You can add cinnamon syrup or just a simple mint for a Christmas grinch.
3. The best thing about this drink is we use a classic vodka, or you can use any vodka you prefer. This will give you not just a splendid taste but also it can make you a little bit tipsy on the Christmas eve.
4. This Cinnamon White Russian will elevate the party status to a sparkly-fun level and will give you warm on the evening of Christmas.
Let’s get down to business and start making this delicious drink!
Cinnamon Simple Syrup:
3 cups water
3 cups granulated sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
Cinnamon White Russian:
large ice cubes
4 parts Absolut vodka
3 parts coffee liquor
3 parts cinnamon simple syrup
2 parts cream (it’s a holiday so a little extra won’t hurt!)
1. Heat the water, sugar, and cinnamon sticks over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Simmer longer for more cinnamon taste.
2. Place an ice cube in each glass. Add ingredients in order listed. Swirl before and after adding the cream to get everything mixed together real nice. You can also mix the drink in a shaker with ice cubes to chill it faster.
So, here you go, guys, have fun partying and Merry Christmas to all!