Alright so just how many of you love a cup of coffee? I know I do! Down the page you can discover 6 of the very best quality recipes to enjoy your coffee a different way. We hope you enjoy it.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 jigger of Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- 2/3 cup of coffee or flavored Irish Cream coffee
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream, gently whipped
Preheat the cup with hot water. Remove the water out and put the hot coffee with the teaspoon of sugar and stir. Add the jigger of whiskey, and top with the whipping cream. Dark coffee’s are most ideal for this recipe.
Spiced French Coffee
- 1 teaspoon fresh, grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 whole cloves
- Regular amount of your typical coffee or try Swiss Chocolate Orange flavored coffee
Put the above ingredients altogether and brew as regular. Place a piece of orange at the bottom part or your cup. Fill in the coffee and put in sugar and cream to taste. Top with whipping cream and sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon if so desired.
Mint Chocolate Coffee
- 1 ounce of chocolate mint liqueur
- Dash of shaved chocolate
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Regular coffee or try Dutch Chocolate decaffeinated
- flavoured coffee
Brew your regular coffee, put in the 1 ounce of liqueur into your cup. Add some whipping cream if desired and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
Coffee Flavoured Milkshakes
- 1 pint of coffee ice cream
- 2 teaspoons fine ground coffee
- 1/2 cup light rum (optional)
- 4 to 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Instant coffee powder
Spoon coffee ice cream into blender. Add rum and fine ground coffee. Blend on high right until creamy smooth. Put into a tall glasses, putting a scoop of the vanilla ice cream to every single glass. Sprinkle lightly with instant coffee powder.
Frosty Mocha Coffees
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ready cold coffee
Mix hot coffee and chocolate syrup in blender. Blend until smooth. Cool the mixture to room temperature range. Put the mixture into a medium size bowl. Add the softened ice cream and cold coffee. With a rotary beater, beat until smooth. Spoon into a tall glasses and serve straight away.
Egg Nogg Coffee
- 1 cup of coffee or try Pumpkin Spice flavoured coffee
- 1 egg yoke
- 1/2 cup of cream
- Dash of nutmeg
Beat the sugar and egg yoke altogether. Put cream in a saucepan and heat over low setting, do not burn. Wisk the egg mixture into the warmed cream, heat until hot. Add coffee to mugs and top with the cream mixture. Garnish the coffee with nutmeg.